Monday, August 1, 2022

The Stamp Review Crew: Jul-Aug 2022 Sale-a-Bration

Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop: Inspiring you one stamp set at a time

Welcome to another Stamp Crew Review Blog Hop!  Today we have a special bonus hop focusing on the Jul-Aug Sale-a-Bration offerings.  This is a great opportunity to jump start your holiday crafting while also earning FREE product!  Only through August 31, make sure you check out all the free products by clicking the Sale-a-Bration icon at the bottom of this post.  If you are following the hop in order, you've arrived from the fantastic Lou Kitzelman's blog.

I love the Trees for Sale set in the Jul-Dec mini, and it's even better there's a coordinating die set, only available during Sale-a-Bration.  For this hop, I'm focusing on the SAB dies.

The little trailer image is exclusive to the dies, so don't miss them!

Stamps: Trees for Sale, Ringed with Nature; Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Evening Evergreen, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron Stampin' Blends; Accessories: Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels, Blending Brush, Tree Lot Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

ICYMI here's another card I recently created using the Trees for Sale bundle.

You must have heard me say that I love hippos.  My new Sale-a-Bration set Hippest Hippos just arrived, and I can't wait to dig in!  This week is so crazy with the family off visiting the in-laws, and I'm holding the farm "fort" down.  I hope I get a chance soon!  And I still need to pick up the coordinating dies for this set, also a Sale-a-Bration item.

Hop on over to Debra Burgin's blog to see what she put together with some Sale-a-Bration items. Her projects are always beautiful!

 




>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

Betty said...

I really like your "spotlight" for the trees behind the adorable retro camper. My set has just arrived and I love both your ideas!

Kristie W. said...

Oh I love the card with the camper! So, so cute!!