Sunday, August 7, 2022

SSC289 Happy, Happy Hippo

Hello All, and welcome to another Sunday Stamps challenge.  This week is a warm & earthy color combination.

I watercolored the Sale-a-Bration hippo from the Hippest Hippo set and outlined him to make him pop.  Plus I added some leafy-themed background elements.  This card uses Paper Craft Crew Sketch #480.  Here is this week's color combination.

Stamps: Hippest Hippos, Splendid Thoughts; Paper: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Splendid Day DSP; Ink: Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Saddle Brown Stazon, Versamark; Accessories: Fine Sparkle Gems, White Embossing Powder, Aquapainter, Splendid Stems Dies, Die-Cutting Machine.


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

3 comments:

dj said...

How fun!! This hippo set just arrived and I can't wait to play with it!! Your card makes me want to leave the laundry all piled up and just get busy playing with it. LOL What fun inspiration for those who decide to play along with our color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

Heather said...

This is so sweet, Heidi - and I love that golden glow on the hippo, lol, such a pretty effect!

Claire Broadwater said...

This little hippo makes me SMILE! I love the pop of yellow and the fun leafy background! SO FUN!