Sunday, July 24, 2022

SSC288 Trees for Sale

Hello and welcome back!  Today we have another Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.  Did you notice the Trees for Sale set in the Jul-Dec Mini Catalog?  And even more exciting, the coordinating Tree Lot die set FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a $100 order?  I couldn't wait to play with my bundle, once it arrived.

I love creating a tree lot scene, evoking feelings of childhood... or thoughts of A Christmas Story.

This week's sketch is by Heather.

Stamps: Trees for Sale; Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Rings of Love DSP; Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede, So Saffron Stampin' Blends; Accessories: Tree Lot Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Die-Cutting Machine.


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

5 comments:

dj said...

Gorgeous tree lot you have created using our new sketch!! I look forward to seeing more great cards as you play with your new bundle!! Fantastic inspiration you have offered to those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

Heather said...

Oh wow, Heidi, what a great card with this set! I have to remember to go back and give these cute trees their due, lol, what a great design this is!

Stef Perry said...

Oh yes, Heidi, a great Christmas card definitely reminiscent of both the beloved movie (I still watch it when I can, do you?) and childhood! Super fun!

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, this is so perfect for a winter scene. So hot here that it makes me feel the chill! I love it!

Nora Noll said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! I LOVE how you interpreted the sketch. This is amazing.