Sketch by: Lynda
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
- Create a project using the "Sketch".
- Create a project with the "Ombre' Background Technique".
- Or Mash it up and create a project an "Ombre' Background & The Sketch"
- The stamp image comes from the 2012 Stampin' Up! Convention stamp set I Am..., and I used the Chalkboard technique to create the main panel.
- I was going for a black & yellow color scheme, and used a Chocolate Chip frame to simulate woodgrain. I also added coordinating, subtle woodgrain texture to the background.
- To satisfy the ombre requirement, I brayered a background panel with three different yellows.
- I grabbed some script from the Walk in the Park II download, added a 0.2" offset, and cut it out with an e-cutter.