Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Skeeters - Ack!

Here's another swap card I made for the past weekend's shoebox swap gathering in Ilion, NY.  This is a twisted humor card.

The mosquitoes are well known up north, almost as big as birds!  I based my card on my trip to Canada, although we really lucked out this year with a light amount of bugs.

Here's the backside; I created this as a postcard type of swap.  Sort of like "Greetings from Canada... wish you were here!"

And I have to include an associated real-life photo of our fun... a bonfire on the beach.

Here's one more cute item.  As children, we used to sit patiently and train chipmunks ("Chippy") to eat peanuts off our toes.  I thought for sure my 6-year-old daughter wouldn't be patient enough to pull it off, but in the last few days there, she did!


Stamps: Wanderlust, Under the Stars, Roughing It, Woodgrain BG; Paper: So Saffron, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Whisper White; Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Basic Gray, Versamark, Chocolate Chip marker; Accessories: Olive embossing powder, Scallop Circle punches, Brayer, Sponges.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: