Thursday, September 19, 2013

Twisted Halloween Flip-Flop

A stamp friend lent me her twisted Halloween stamp set, and I just couldn't resist using it for last weekend's shoebox swap.  Warning: If you offend easily, you might want to look away.

Here's the CAS front, this a fun strip of black glitter.

The inside uses the Label Card thinlits die.

Stamps: Unknown; Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Ghostly Greetings DSP; Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray, Black Stazon; Accessories: Black Stampin' Glitter, Sponge, Aquapainter, Spider Web EF, Labels Card thinlits die, Big Shot, Sticky Strip.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, as soon as I saw the part about being offended I just had to look and I love it! That is so funny!!

Wendie Waldman said...

OK, I think this is the best adult Halloween card I've ever seen!!!

StampinStylish said...

This is hilarious! Can you tell me the name of the stamp set and company?


















Dee in N.H. said...

ROTFL! Love it!