Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Summer Lounging

Hi All!  I haven't had much time to play with Hippest Hippos, so I thought I'd give it another shot.  I've been imagining fun ways to put the hippo in a water scene.

With the aid of masking and filling in a line here or there with a Sharpie, I took parts from all three hippo stamps to create this lounging hippo.  She looks like she's having a relaxing time!  Now THAT makes me think of summer!

Stamps: Hippest Hippos, Forever Fern, On the Horizon; Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Gray Granite Stampin' Blends; Accessories: Pebbles Enamel Shapes, White Embossing Powder, Blending Brush, Forever Flourishing Dies, Layering Diorama Dies, Die-Cutting Machine.


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

1 comment:

Bevie Pooh said...

Your hippo card is so cute! Love it. Many Blessings, Bev