Monday, February 28, 2022

The Stamp Review Crew: Spring Sale-a-Bration Bonus Hop

Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop: Inspiring you one stamp set at a time

Welcome to another Stamp Crew Review Blog Hop!  Sale-a-Bration is almost over, ending TODAY in fact, so we have a special "last chance" bonus hop focusing on this season's Sale-a-Bration offerings.  Check out all the inspiring projects the Crew has put together this week.  If you are following the hop in order, you've arrived from the fantastic Nikki Spencer's blog.

#vanlife: I have been watching such fun samples of Driving By coming across my screen, I thought I'd give the set a try.  Well, I left my work out on my table overnight, and my youngest cat thought it might be a fun thing to munch on (he's got a thing for adhesive).  Doh!

Not wanting to start over, I tried to revive my work with some ironing and re-piecing.  The Sale-a-Bration Sunshine & Rainbows DSP lends itself to a hippie vibe.

The van is based on this fantastic restoration of a 1970 Ford Econoline camper van.

Stamps: Driving By, On the Horizon; Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP; Ink: Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends; Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, White Embossing Powder, Aquapainter, Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

Hop on over to Lou Kitzelman's blog to see what she put together with some Sale-a-Bration items. Her projects are always beautiful!

 


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

3 comments:

WebDeb said...

My first impression was that you were doing a "surfer" thing with this fan -- glad you were able to re-group and end up with a fabulous end product!

Mike said...

Great project! We’re actually shopping for an RV and saw this vehicle. Very cool!

Betty said...

Your card is GROOVY! (Kitties in the craft room do keep it interesting don't they? )