Sunday, February 20, 2022

SSC277 Bright Oceanfront

Hi All!  Welcome to another Sunday Stamps color challenge.  I've got the uninked Oceanfront set sitting on my desk, and this color combination is perfect for it.

It's so easy to make a beautiful scene with these Distinktive stamps.  I'm using the varied Sale-a-Bration sentiment set, Special Moments.  Keep in mind Sale-a-Bration is ending this month, so grab your favorites before they are gone!

Here's this week's color combination.

Stamps: Oceanfront, Special Moments; Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White; Ink: Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; Accessories: Pebbles Enamel Shapes.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

3 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Annette Elliott said...

What a beautiful, clean design for your water scene, Heidi! I love the simplicity of it yet it packs a punch. Sending hugs your way.