Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Rewind

The preparations are done, the family is gathered, and now it's time to enjoy each other and the peace of Christmas Eve.  I wanted to bring back a card from a couple years ago, one of my favorites.  Don't forget the reason for the season! Praise God, Christ is born!

This card is a CASE of Cindy Elam's, which is a CASE of Jan Tinklenberg's, and the neat thing about this card is it uses the My Digital Studio stamp brush set, Come to Bethlehem.

Further details can be found on this post.  Can't wait to go to church this evening and sing Silent Night to candlelight!  And how about a little funny before I go?

Have a wonderful Christmas!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Merry Christmas, Heidi. Great card, love the colors. Wish I had that stamp set so I could case it. Love the comic, too. That's why we do what we do!