Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SUOC61 Everything Blue

We have a monochromatic challenge this week on Stampin' Up Only challenges, Everything Blue!  What fun!  I'm sure a Christmas, New Year's or Winter card can be easily created with blue, but I need a birthday card.  So how about a fun, all-occasion stamp set with a blue twist?

I love how this card came out... looks like a fun balloon expedition over a snow-covered landscape.  Cool!  I guess it is kinda a Winter card after all.


I used CAS(E) this Sketch challenge layout #6.

Stamps: Up, Up & Away; Paper: Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Comfort Cafe DSP; Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Midnight Muse; Accessories: White baker's twine, Circle punches, Scallop Dotted Ribbon border punch, Sponge, Square Lattice EF, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: