Welcome to the first Stamp Crew Review Blog Hop! We will be sharing our take on a selected stamp set every first and third Monday. With a little more than three weeks until Christmas, we will be focusing on the lovely stamp set, Festive Flurry, and coordinating framelits.
This is the first stop from the top, but if you are hopping around in a circle, you have just come from Rita's blog. Aren't her projects always beautiful?
CAS(E) this Sketch #52 (plus some great inspiration from LeeAnn Greff). With the colors and sparkle, this is my favorite card that we've made in class.
Stamps: Festive Flurry, More Merry Messages; Paper: Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP, Silver Glimmer paper; Ink: Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate; Accessories: Rhinestone Jewel, Silver 1/8" ribbon, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Festive Flurry framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.
Let's say Stampin' Up came out with a fun Festive Flurry Ornament kit, but you already have the Festive Flurry bundle. Can you make the same ornaments with the supplies you have, in any colors you want? Heck yeah!
- Stamp and die-cut the largest snowflake in Smoky Slate on Whisper White CS
- Die-cut the largest snowflake with Coastal Cabana CS
- Die-cut the second largest snowflake with Sliver Glimmer paper
- Stamp and die-cut the smallest snowflake in Island Indigo on Whisper White CS
- You'll need to score the middle two layers with a stylus and ruler. Assemble as shown in the video. HINT: It is easier to fold the scored layers if you punch a circle out of the center (approx. 1" or whatever punch you can get to fit).
Make sure you check out the next stop to see what Cindy at Stamps, Paper, and Ink put together with the set. Her projects are amazing!
The complete hop list:
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com
- Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
- Beth Beard mylittlecraftblog.com/
- Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com
- Debra Burgin heartfeltinkspiration.com/
- Jill Coleman jillstamps.com
- Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.typepad.com
- Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
- Ann Schach stampinchic.com/
- Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping.com/
- Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/
- Lisa Young addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
- Kerry Willard Bray stampgoodness.com/
- Rita Wright ritascreations.blogspot.com/