Monday, December 2, 2013

MDSM43 Love Today

This is the first layout with our new MDS Monday design team member, Tami, and it is a goodie!

Not only do I love a day at the fair with my girl, but I also love the fresh and trendy kits offered by Stampin' Up!  So easy to make a hip page with the elements in the kit.

Here's the sketch -

 
Did you see that my page is the mirror image of the sketch?  I originally added the sketch to MDS, overlayed punch shapes and photo boxes of the same size as the sketch, and then I inserted a "duplicate page mirrored".  From there I was off and running with design.

MDS Elements: Stamps: Natural Composition Overlays - 10,  Epic Overlays - small arrow,  Hello There - love bold,  Moments Ago - today; Paper:  Hello There DSP; Accessories: Hello There - heart, Whisper White - Stitching Straight,  Scallop Edge Punch; Font: CK Painterly.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Heidi, I love that you mirrored the template! This turned out so cute. What darling pictures, I love all the pink!!!

beth rush said...

This is a favorite kit to use for my daughter as well. I love how your page turned out.