Sunday, January 24, 2021

SSC249 Bountiful Blessings

Hi All!  This week's Sunday Stamps color challenge reminds me of rich colors of winter fruit.  I have the Sale-a-Bration set Berry Blessings on my desk, but I thought I'd give the images a winter feel.

Here's this week's color challenge; use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.  This card also uses Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #305.

Stamps: Berry Blessings; Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Peony Garden DSP, Pressed Petals DSP; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider, Basic Gray, Versamark; Accessories: Flowers for Every Season Gems, White Embossing Powder, e-cutter.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

I really love those berries, they're beautiful!!

Stef Perry said...

Gorgeous card Heidi! Those berries are so beautiful and I love the organic contrast against the type and geometric back6papers!