Wednesday, January 20, 2021

PCC410 Comfort & Hope Wreath

Hi All, and welcome to another Paper Craft Crew challenge.  Today's horizontal sketch reminded me of the Comfort & Hope set in the Annual Catalog.

After stamping and assembling all the card elements, I struggled to follow the sketch, so I did move things around a bit.  I even contemplated just throwing in the towel on this card.  But hey, the effort was there, so I figured I'd post it anyway.

Here's this week's sketch.  Hope you join us and are able to follow the sketch better than I did.

Stamps: Comfort & Hope, Express Yourself; Paper: So Saffron, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP; Ink: So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider; Accessories: Flowers for Every Season Gems, Gold Hoop Embellishment, e-Banner Punch, e-cutter, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

Jan Musselman said...

Even if you twist it or turn it all around it turned out to be a great card, Heidi!

Chris Smith said...

What a comforting card! That Cinnamon Cider is perfect here.