Wednesday, August 26, 2020

PCC390 Adventure Bound

Hi All!  Welcome to another Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.  We were not able to hold our annual Hudson Valley Shoebox Swap this spring, so I hosted a mail-in card swap.  This was my swap, using the retired High Tide suite.

Since this was a mass-production, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the whale as well as the ship's wheel, using the SVG file from the Hello, Sailor My Digital Studio download.

Here's this week's sketch; hope you'll join us!
Stamps: Hello, Sailor, Remember This, Hello, Sailor MDS download; Paper; Cajun Craze, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, High Tide DSP, By the Shore DSP; Ink: Pacific Point, Versamark; Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Banner Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Smooth Sailing Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, e-cutter, Dimensionals.


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

No comments: