Wednesday, May 20, 2020

PCC377 Tea Together

Hi All, I've got some exciting news!  I was asked by Pam Staples to join Paper Craft Crew Challenges, and I could use a good kick in the pants to keep creating, so why not?  I always love a good challenge!  This week is a sketch challenge.

As part of the Last-Chance Countdown, I grabbed the retiring set Tea Together for this challenge.  Some very fun images to watercolor!

The teapot and cup are open images, so you can decorate as desired.  I used masking to add some flower images.

Here is this week's sketch; hope you will join us!

Stamps: Tea Together, Positive Thoughts; Paper: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Woven Threads DSP; Ink: Rococo Rose, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Basic Black; Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Aquapainter, e-cutter, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty tea set! Flowers are perfect!