Wednesday, December 2, 2015

8th Annual Holiday Stamp-a-Stack ~ More Wonderland

Last night we held our 8th Annual Holiday Stamp-a-Stack.  Always a fun time to put an event together with our downline/sideline group!  Here are our cards.

Heidi's:

I kept my layout clean-and-simple to keep the stamping and assembly time down.  Attendees could choose whether they wanted to stamp snowflake and splatter the background.  I did bring out the MISTI for fast reproduction of the main image.  Did I tell you how much I love these tree images?!

Stamps: Wonderland; Paper: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla; Ink: Soft Sky, Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Rhinestone jewels, Watercolor brush, Dimensionals.

Arlene's:

Margie's:

Melissa's:



Don't forget about the Holiday Catalog retiring list.  Grab your favorites before they are gone.  Need a catalog?  I've got some left; let me know!

Click HERE to check out this week's Weekly Deals

No comments: