Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fry-Day Control Freaks Swap

Isn't that Fast-Food Friends the cutest set?  I loved it the moment I saw it.  Not surprising, as I typically have problems with flower sets and love something a little different and quirky.

I made this card for the New Catalog Control Freaks swap, and we also made this card at stamp club.  I used my paper shredder to create the fries - fun!  I used an e-cutter to create the matting layer behind the 2" Crumb Cake circle.

Stamps: Fast-Food Friends, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper: Crushed CurryCrumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Flashback DSP; Ink: Crushed Curry, Real Red, Early Espresso; Accessories: Early Espresso baker's twine, 2" Circle punch, Large Polka Dots EF, Zigzag EF, Fry Box die, Big Shot, e-cutter, Paper shredder.

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

what a darling card! Love the fries.