Monday, August 12, 2013

MDSM27 Chiang Kai-shek Cultural Center

Joan brings us a fun sketch for today's MDS Monday challenge.

 
So I am continuing on with some pages from last year's trip to Taiwan.  We have made it from the Japan layover into Taiwan itself.

I can't use Spring to Life for all my Taiwan pages, so I looked for some different papers/kits that would work.  This one is Urban Oasis.  I was focusing on the flowers in these papers, as this park was really beautiful!  I really couldn't come up with an embellishment I liked, so I kept it clean.

To get the background flowers to line up in the furthest background square and the circle, I just added the paper and paid attention to how many times I clicked the "zoom out" button.

MDS Elements: Stamps: Days to Remember overlay; Paper: Urban Oasis DSP; Font: Bernard MT Condensed, Arial Narrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Gisela said...

Beautiful Heidi, love the sketch and the colors you used.

jjcreations said...

Great page, Heidi. These papers work perfectly with this theme.

Tara Bourgoin said...

I'm loving all these pages from your trip! Looks like it was a fabulous vacation. Great choice in papers!

hollybeary creations said...

Great color combo for your page.. I really like the pop of Green in the DSP. What a fund adventure.