Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stamp Club Projects

We had another stamp club gathering this month. We used the Apothecary Art set for our Occasions mini focus project. I tweaked a card by Ilina Crouse for this one.

Stamps: Apothecary Art; Paper: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Attic Boutique DSP; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight reinker; Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Chantilly Lace, Pool Party seam binding, Crystal Effects, Itty Bitty punch pack, Aquapainter, Sponges, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Adorning Accents edgelits, Labels Collection framelits, Big Shot.

For a Sale-a-bration focus, I fell in love with these little hat boxes, and Lord knows I have a ton of the empty containers. Since we have a mixed reaction to 3-D's in our group, I added a little 3 x 3" notecard.

The one with the buttons is my daughter's hat box, which she is going to gift to her best friend Piglet. :)

Stamps: Elementary Elegance, Music Notes wheel; Paper: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP; Ink: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; Accessories: Everyday Enchantment ribbon, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Victoria lace, Brad, Circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, Sponge, Designer Frames embossing folder, Circle #2 die, Ovals die, Big Shot, Scrap cardboard, Dimensionals.

And I figured I better use some sets from the main catalog before it is retirement time. How did all the projects end up vintage? I hope no one minded!

I followed Mojo Monday sketch #213 for this one.

Stamps: Established Elegance, Loving Thoughts; Paper: Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Beau Chateau DSP; Ink: Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Itty Bitty punch pack, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Designer Frames embossing folder, Large Paper Doily die, Big Shot, Beau Chateau designer fabric, Dimensionals.

Four hours I spent cutting paper and doing some prep work for my ladies... do you think I spoil them enough? :) Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

PocketsOfInspiration said...

I LOVE that dressform card. They're all beauties...but THAT one is my fav-o!

Mel