Monday, August 22, 2011

Scrappy Monday: Progressive Page Swap

Hi there, I will be joining the girls over at the Mashup on Fridays starting in September, so I won't have post space for scrappiness on Fridays. Change it to Scrappy Monday? Hmmmm, we'll see if it sticks. Today I'm going to share with you a progressive scrapbook page I created for our sideline swap, a 6 x 6" page on a 8-1/2 x 11" layout.

I just love the warm feel of yellow and orange together, so I started with Beyond the Garden DSP, which has those colors. I'm wondering to myself if I need to grab the Playful Polka Dots Simply Scrappin' Kit in the Summer mini before August 31. I just love those colors... Anywho, some close-ups of the cute features on this page.

I have a heck of a time photographing scrapbook pages. My light box isn't quite big enough. If you have suggestions, I'm all ears (or eyes). Project 52 totals: Week 34, page 39. Still ahead of the game!

At our sideline meeting, we make shoebox projects, swap a completed project, and discuss business items and catch up... plus some general gabbing and snacking. It is a great evening out! And I got some great swaps back in return from these talented bunch of ladies! If you think you would like to join our group, just shoot me an email.

Paper: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Beyond the Garden DSP, Brights Collection DSP; Accessories: Silver mini brad, Petite Pennant punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Eyelet Border punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Go-Go Boots alphabet die, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: