Monday, November 9, 2009

MDS Samples

Here are a few of the items I have made with My Digital Studio.

Here is a digital thank you card I made for my buddy. She was out of the country at the time, so what a perfect way to send my thanks! Notice the drop shadow on the main oval image and the Whisper White brads in the corners.

This is a series of pages from the 8x8" album I had printed. The album came out so beautiful; I am so happy with it! Here is an example of a pre-designed page. I just had to drop the photos into the page, and it's done! It's nice that you can put embellishments and text over the photos - something you wouldn't do on an actual photo.

Another cool layout that is already designed - a series of photos. This is Janneke playing around the garden.

This is a cleaner page that I designed. I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set in Whisper White, and then I placed another image with different opacity, so it looks like a shadow. Another special element - scallop edge punch. These are nice little elements that don't detract from the photo.

My little girly girl. Another example of placing elements, circle stamp from Frames with a Flourish with differing opacity and a star with a drop shadow, over the photos and elements to add interest.

More of a western-feeling page, for Janneke's first horse ride. Fancy details include a Chocolate Chip brad (they come in 38 colors!) in the center of the Baroque Motif stamp and stitching around the edge of the Designer Series Paper (which also comes in 34 colors). Also notice the torn edge on the Whisper White cardstock - that is created by adding a Torn Edge stamp. There is a variety of torn edge options. This page also uses the grosgrain ribbon, which comes in 36 colors.

This page uses elements from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit, which I don't have. So nice to play with something I don't have! This page has an example of using a holly element from the scrappin' kit for a embellishment and using Designer Series Paper for the large circle and scallop edge.

Don't forget about the special My Digital Studio card class offer on November 17. Give this software a try for yourself. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: