Monday, July 13, 2009

Some More New Catty Samples

Monday mornings are always so lame - recovering from racing the day before... I was nervous about the race yesterday, because it was a fast course, and that's not my strength. I was in 2nd most of the race, and I feel bad, because I passed the racer in front of me on one of the last hills (climbing IS one of my strengths). But, hey, that's racing. So I got 1st, and I am in good standings right now in the series. Happy! :D

Now, on to more samples...

This is a CASE off Splitcoaststampers. New items here - In Color Crushed Curry and Autumn Days stamp set. The pheasant was stamped using the 'rock 'n roll' technique.

Another CASE off Splitcoast. I really like this one - elegant. This uses Soft Suede and Autumn Days.

This card is for the new catty/convention swap I finished up right before vacation. So this baby is my own design. I timed myself while making these. After I had it designed, I was able to average 3 cards per hour. That seems kinda slow. How am I ever going to get through 150 swaps for convention at this rate??? And convention is a bit more than 3 weeks away. Ok... don't stress... breath deep...

The background was sponged, and I used the spritzer for the small spots to 'age' the main image a bit. We will use the spritzer tomorrow at the Open House. Stamps: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded BG; Paper: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla; Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip marker; Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Word window punch, Circle punch, Scallop edge punch, Sponges, Chocolate Chip corduroy button, Linen thread, Spritzer, Big Shot, Texturz Background #1.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: