Saturday, July 11, 2009

Couple of (Late) Sneak Peek and In Color Cards

Well, I think I know what projects we will do for the Open House on Tuesday, which means I can finally post some samples I made.

This is one of the first cards I made playing with the In Colors - Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, and Old Olive. Not sure these are the right colors for this stamp set (Animal Stories), but fun to play. SU came out with a cool sentiment set called Teeny Tiny Wishes, which is great because a lot of different sentiments fit in the punches we already have.

This card is a 'mostly' CASE of a sample in the new catalog. It uses the Autumn Days stamp set, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. This card also uses the 'stamping with bleach' technique.

More samples to come...

No comments: