Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Few Club Projects...

So we had June club this past week. I didn't have enough supplies for everyone, so I made several extra projects and members picked out which ones they wanted to make. Here's a few of them -

This bear has moving arms. He is very cute. They demo'd this at last year's convention, and I have been wanting to make this guy. My mom struck a deal with me (or me with her??) and traded this set for a retired camping set I had on hand. So here he is!! I thought the movement part would be a challenge, but 3 brads later, he works! This was our Father's Day card, but I also used it for a birthday card.

I thought this duck from Wagon Full of Fun was perfect for a baby card. The waves are made with the 3/4" circle punch.

And I have shown the brayered sunset a couple times already on this blog - and the club members finally got a chance to try it for themselves. This is a brad/gift card designed by Kewlkat Becky at the Binghamton shoebox swap. As always, all details for cards are posted on my SCS gallery.

1 comment:

Tilly said...

these are all cute Heidi! I haven't had the guts to try Becky's laced up card on my own, but you did a great job:) Love the sunset too!