Friday, June 5, 2009

Been Stamping Today

I got to stay home today, in my PJs, and do some stamping. Love it! I've been cleaning up some loose ends before I can start my swaps for the Buffalo (Clarence) shoebox swap next weekend.

I got the cute little hostess set "Comfort Food", and I haven't had a chance to use it until today. This set is perfect for little 3x3" notecards!

And I am finishing up the last of my coffee ATC swaps. I really have to stop signing up for swaps, because I need to get busy on swaps for Convention in early August. I had great plans for a pretty, lacy coffee ATC, but it just didn't come out like I had envisioned. I fussed with it for a week, and I now need to finish up and move on. The Kraft striped paper in the Taste of Textiles pack does make nice cardstock for coffee cards. I clear embossed the coffee beans and put Crystal Effects on the coffee cup.

And this one was obviously Starbucks-inspired!

And here is one submitted for a sunset ATC swap. We did this technique at club this month - brayered sunset on glossy white cardstock. All the details for these guys are in my SCS gallery. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: