Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well, that was easy!

Well, I found out how easy it is to upload. No excuses now! So, without further ado, here is some more SAB samples.

Here is a sample I CASED from Aly Schilling. The really elegant paper on the left is from Taste of Textiles. And what a nice use of the Pretties Kit! The card is in Old Olive and the heart uses silver embossing powder.

The colors for this card are Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss. The DSP is from Bella Rose. This is one of the 3.5 x 3.5" cards I made that I am using for thank you cards.

And here is a card we made at club last night. This uses the new eyelet edge punch.

Here is a close-up of the Easter basket, made using the tab punch and the large and small oval punches. Super cute! Here is a trick for creating the green "rim" of the basket - First punch out in Certainly Celery DSP just the upper arch portion of the tab punch. Next lightly glue that piece onto scrap paper. Finally take the tab punch and punch again (lower than your original punch) through the Certainly Celery DSP + scrap paper to create the lower arch of the rim, remove scrap, attach to project. I'll try to take pics and post - Haha! It will be my first tutorial!! Just like all the cool kids! :)

Speaking of club, we tried our hand at some Decor Elements on glass jars. I recently got some pictures back from a Decor Elements Photo Swap, so I wanted to show them off, and I hurried and decorated this photo album Monday night with SAB paper, Certainly Celery CS on the inside covers, and Chocolate Chip Go-Go Boots letters made with the Big Shot. Wouldn't you know it, but I got out of the shower Tuesday morning, and my photo album now said " ECOR ELEMENTS". My daughter and I were calling around the house for the lost "D" - of course it was a mangled mess. My daughter loves the Big Shot, but I bet she was confused as to why those letters were not loose like they were Monday night when we cut them out!

I'll post more SAB next week, so make sure you check back!

No comments: