Sunday, March 17, 2024

SSC331 A Little Latte

Hi and welcome to another Sunday Stamps color challenge.  This week's color combination matches well with the new online exclusive A Little Latte collection, so I grabbed some of those items. 

I'm also working on my swaps for the upcoming Hudson Valley Shoebox Swap, so I used the suite for my ATC swap. 

Here's this week's color combination.

Stamps: Latte Love, Nothing's Better Than, Charming Sentiments; Paper: Petal Pink, Lemon Lolly, Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, A Little Latte DSP; Ink: Lemon Lolly, Pecan Pie; Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Blending Brush, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Lotta Love Dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

1 comment:

dj said...

Fantastic!! Another card that demands me to add this suite to my wish list. I just love it!! Your card is great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Easter Bounty" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC331