Sunday, March 3, 2024

SSC330 You Matter!

Hi All, Welcome to the next Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.  Finally I was able to get another challenge card completed!

Flipping the sketch 90o, I was able to see something that would allow me to use a set I haven't inked up yet, It's a Science.

This week's sketch is by Laurie.

I also used the color combination from the previous challenge, since I missed making a card.

Stamps: It's a Science, Woodgrain BG; Paper: Wild Wheat, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Stargazing DSP; Ink: Wild Wheat, Moody Mauve, Blackberry Bliss, Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White Craft, Stampin' Blends; Accessories: Well Suited Twine Pack, Sycamore Street Button, Clear Embossing Powder, Blending Brush, 1-1/8" Circle Punch, e-cutter.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

This sketch looks good turned 90 degrees! What a fun way to incorporate the color mood board from last week too. The ink blending is spectacular behind those science images.