Thursday, September 8, 2011

Twisting in Utica, S'moring in Canada

The time is near for the Utica shoebox swap, and those crazy ladies really love to get twisted. The twisted swap, that is.

My card features some Rated G humor, and my daughter really loved it. It kinda looks like Canada, where we were vacationing earlier this week.

I've always thought this bear was strange with his arms up, and in the catalog the spray can is pointed towards him. Well, what'cha gonna think?

Can't wait to see what the others ladies have come up with!

Stamps: Under the Stars, Pines; Paper: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Going Gray, Bashful Blue, Early Espresso, Whisper White, various retired DSP for grass; Ink: Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Early Espresso marker; Accessories: Brayer, Square Lattice embossing folder, non-SU cloud die, Scallop Oval Frame die, Big Shot.

Well, one of the fun images from the Under the Stars stamp set is the s'mores image. Which reminds me that while we sat around eating s'mores (or as Little Missy says, s'moring) at our beach campfire, we were batting around some other twisted ideas. I'll have to share them later when they come to fruition. Here's one s'moring vacation shot. Ok, it's really hot dogs, but trust me, there were s'mores later.

And another colder, campfire and s'moring day. I read next to the fire while man fished.

But notice the important detail of this photo.

And that's why cargo pants have leg pockets, so I'm told. It seemed like more fodder for the twisted category. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

Hilarious!! My husband says the same thing, btw, about the pockets!