Sunday, May 26, 2024

SSC336 Monochromatic Beauty

Hi All, Welcome to another Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.  Today I'm combining the sketch with a recent monochromatic swap for the Ilion Shoebox Swap event, using the new Layers of Beauty stamp & mask combo.

Now I'm wishing I had bought the dies, as I'm having to hand-cut these flowers out 12 times.  My card was heavily influenced by one created by Jackie Aitken.

Here's this week's sketch by Claire.

Stamps: Layers of Beauty; Paper: Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Everyday Chic DSP; Ink: Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Layers of Beauty Masks, Blending Brushes, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

dj said...

You are right...this is a beauty!! I love the black white and yellow...striking!! What great inspiration to all those who decide to play along with our new "get sketchy" challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC336

Melissa Grant said...

Oh Heidi! Beautiful card and great color combo!! Great job with the sketch!