Sunday, February 4, 2024

SSC328 Vintage Crafting with You

Hi All!  Welcome to the next Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.  I have the set Crafting with You from the Annual Catalog sitting around, uninked, and I figured I better get to it.  It was great fun to go through some old pattern paper packs to find something suitable for the card.

In my high school years, we had wallpaper similar to the patterned paper in our dining room / Mom's sewing room, so it reminds me of her. 

This week's sketch is created by Melissa.


Stamps: Crafting with You; Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel, Moody Mauve, Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Springtime Vintage DSP; Ink: Misty Moonlight, Moody Mauve, Pecan Pie, Pebbled Path, Versamark; Accessories: Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding, White Embossing Powder, Crafting with You Dies, Radiating Stitches Dies, Die-Cutting Machine.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

dj said...

Yes...life is better when crafting!! Fantastic "Going in Circles" crafting card!! I love that DSP, I still have some of this too...so very pretty!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC328

Heather said...

Beautiful, Heidi - I do not go back to the set enough, because every time I see something with it, I fall for it all over again! What a brilliant take on the sketch - "any shape" is an art form (and a personal challenge in my book!)