Sunday, June 25, 2023

SSC312 Zany Camping

Welcome to the next Sunday Stamps challenge.  I've got camping on my mind.  We are getting away for a quick weekend trip before my daughter leaves for a 3-week European tour with her orchestra group.

I just love some of the themes in the Zoo Crew paper pack - camping, sports, hobbies.  Totally my style!  I'm getting a lot of use out of the cute little animals.

Here is this week's sketch by Stef.  I used 3-1/2 x 8-1/2" slimline dimensions.

Stamps: Zany Zoo; Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Zoo Crew DSP; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Enamel Sticker Icons, Linen Thread, ColorBox Stylus Tool, Zany Zoo Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, e-cutter, Dimensionals.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

dj said...

Adorable!! As always, you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us over at Sunday Stamps. Those zany camping critters work perfectly for our new "Going Slim" sketch challenge. #SOS312

Heather said...

Dang, so adorable, Heidi! I haven't even explored the outdoors sheet from this pack yet - I will today! Love this DSP so much, and this sweet triple is perfect for a slimline! You guys are converting me for sure, lol...