Sunday, June 11, 2023

SSC311 Gone Fishing

Hi All!  Welcome to another Sunday Stamps color challenge.  This week's colors are focusing on some of the cool 2023-25 In Colors.  I'm out of town this week, so I was pressed for time.  For my card, I straight-up copied the card sample from the Annual Catalog for Gone Fishing.

Here's the color combination for this week's challenge.
Stamps: Gone Fishing; Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue, Pecan Pie, Pebbled Path, Very Vanilla, Silver Foil Sheets; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue, Pebbled Path, Versamark; Accessories: Pearlized Enamel Effects, Fishing Line, White Embossing Powder, Gone Fishing Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

3 comments:

dj said...

Fantastic Father's Day card...I love the addition of some fishin line!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge!! #SSC311

Heather said...

Wow, Heid - stunning! Off to raid hubby's tackle box now, lol. I am loving this suite, and you are inspiring me to go the distance with the dies, too! Beautiful for our colors!

Annette Elliott said...

Your tacklebox card is dang cute! I just love this bundle! :)