Thursday, January 5, 2023

Jan-Jun 2023 Mini & Sale-a-Bration Catalogs are Here!

Hello All!  Have you seen the new Jan-Jun 2023 Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogs yet? I always look forward to Sale-a-Bration, because who doesn't love FREE stuff?! 

I am particularly drawn to coordinating products, and I love that the On the Farm bundle coordinates with FREE Sale-a-bration paper, Day on the Farm.  Also note Sale-a-Bration item coordination with Dainty Delight and Fragrant Flowers bundles.  So fun!


Sale-a-Bration benefits through February 28 include:
  • SHOP: FREE Sale-a-Bration item with each $50 or $100 purchase.
  • GATHER YOUR FRIENDS: FREE exclusive Scenic Garden host stamp set with a workshop of $300 or more.
  • JOIN OUR TEAM: Choose $175 of product, with an optional Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine add-on, for the great Starter Kit price as low as $99.

I like a quick at-a-glance overview of all the FREE Sale-a-Bration items, so I can see what's available and what I still need to grab.  ;)


Click below to browse or download the Sale-a-Bration and Jan-Jun Mini Catalogs. 


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

1 comment:

dj said...

Another fun Yeti card....I love love love that embossing folder you used for the background. I meant to ask you about it the last time I saw it on your blog and then didn't...so where did this folder come from? Fantastic celebratory inspiration you've offered for those who decide to play along with our 300th sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! -Deb Horst #SSC300