Monday, August 29, 2022

The Stamp Review Crew: Trees for Sale

Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop: Inspiring you one stamp set at a time

Welcome to another Stamp Crew Review Blog Hop!  We share our take on a selected stamp set every first and third Monday of the month.  This week we are focusing on a fun Aug-Dec Mini set, Trees for Sale.  If you are following the hop in order, you have just arrived from the blog of the very talented Holly Krautkremer.   

In need of a birthday card for my sis who is a vet tech, I wanted to focus on the cute dog image.  So although my card has snow, it is NOT a Christmas card.  LOL!

Stamps: Trees for Sale, Penguin Place, Peekaboo Farm; Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Versamark; Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Blending Brush, Sponge, Tree Lot Dies, Die-Cutting Machine.

I thought the fir trees might be the perfect size to create a little scene with the house stamp from Ringed with Nature.

Stamps: Trees for Sale, Ringed with Nature; Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: Mint Macaron, Evening Evergreen, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede, Versamark; Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Brayer, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Tree Lot Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Die-Cutting Machine.

And in order to show all my Trees for Sale cards in one place, here's another card I recently created using this set.

Hop on over to Betty Traciak's blog to see what amazing creations she has put together with this week's set.

 

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

Mike said...

I would have a hard time picking my favorite - they’re all cute!

Lou said...

I love how you've built up the fun scenes in each of these Heidi. So fun. x