Sunday, November 28, 2021

SSC271 Holly Jolly Christmas

Hello All!  Time for another Sunday Stamps color challenge.  Have you noticed the Christmas to Remember set in the Jul - Dec Mini Catalog?  I was drawn to it by the beautiful font.  Many images can be used for inside sentiments, or in this case, a focal card front sentiment.  Recently, I found I had not yet used the retired Stitched Seasons dies, so I also challenged myself to create with it.    

I created a two-tone bow by die-cutting with Real Red and Cherry Cobbler card stocks, and paper piecing together.  Kinda fun!  It's always fun to make coordinating shiny pearls with Stampin' Blends.

Here is this week's color combination; I hope you'll join us!!

Stamps: Christmas to Remember; Paper: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Sea Foam, Garden Green, Heart & Home DSP; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends; Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Stitched Seasons Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, Heidi - simple and perfectly perfect in every way. That bow is amazing! I totally have to try that now! And I love those fonts, too - they always get me when they mix them up inside one stamp like that, sigh... Lol!