Monday, November 15, 2021

SSC270 Holiday Fox

Welcome to another Sunday Stamps sketch challenge! I have an additional Birch background card I promised earlier.  With the previous Stamp Review Crew hop, I had the combination of a fox and birch in mind, and the Amazon catalog inspiration really helped cement the idea.

I pulled in some oldies but goodies to complete my card.

This week's sketch is created by Claire.

Stamps: Foxy Friends, Penguin Place, Birch BG, Christmas to Remember; Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper; Ink: Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, Smoky Slate, Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Blending Brushes, Foxy Builder Punch, Pretty Pines Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

No comments: