Sunday, September 5, 2021

SSC265 Summer's Harvest

Hi All, and welcome to another Sunday Stamps color challenge.  It's late summer in New York, and the black-eyed susans and cone flowers are in full bloom.

This is perfect inspiration for a card using the Harvest Meadow Suite from the Jul-Dec Mini Catalog.  I love the vintage papers in the Harvest Meadow paper pack.

Here's this week's color combination; use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

Stamps: Nature's Harvest, Etched in Nature; Paper: Soft Succulent, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Whisper White, Harvest Meadow DSP, Be Dazzling Specialty Paper; Ink: Bumblebee, Soft Succulent, Saddle Brown Stazon, Versamark; Accessories: Metallic Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Aquapainter, Harvest Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

3 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

Beautiful Heidi! I love this set and it wasn't available when I ordered :o It will be a beautiful classic set!

Nora Noll said...

This is just GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the papers you chose. Your lovely flowers paired with the kraft die cuts are just perfection.

_chevron2 said...

Lovely card! it reminds me of my daily drive to post office--the field across has sun flowers, & when I leave the town, and currently the wheat fields are being harvested:)