Friday, December 21, 2018

Quick Holiday Treat Bags

More holiday preparations...  Ok, so I thought I would get away without making little 3-D treats for my daughter's teachers, but she came to me with a last minute request.  So I resurrected a previous project using Paper Pumpkin printed card bases.

This is a 2-4-6-8 treat box, and a great option when you have 1/2 sheet of card stock on hand.  I used November's Paper Pumpkin kits from 2013 and 2015.


Need a simple solution for fitting creativity into your busy life? Paper Pumpkin is here to help!

January’s Be Mine, Valentine kit combines everything you love about Paper Pumpkin-style treat packaging with adorable critter coordination.  This specially designed kit was created with the popular Animal Expedition suite from the Annual Catalog in mind.

Don't miss it!  Subscribe by January 10 to receive the specially-coordinated kit, and your Valentine's will come together in a snap!



No comments: