Sunday, October 28, 2018

Aug 2018 PP: Stamping at the Farm

Yesterday I had a handful of the original CNY shoebox swap crew over to check out the farm and enjoy stamping together.  And I did mention these ladies are really good at bringing out the food as well?!  I told Hubs, "They will bring food."  That's all he needed to hear.

Again, Paper Pumpkin to the rescue.  For table favors, my daughter helped me put together some goodies using September's Paper Pumpkin kit, Frights & Delights.

Here's a peek at the beautiful cards we made together.

My previous post shows the 3-D coffin box project I created to share.  What a fun day!


Now’s the time to get cozy this Christmas season with Paper Pumpkin, their One-Stop Box™ for holiday papercrafting fun. Subscribe by November 10 to receive a specially-designed box filled with everything you need for a holly-jolly, handmade holiday.

Aren't yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  Great news!  NEW subscribers can receive 50% off their first kit when subscribing through August 10.

Don't miss it!  Whether you are just starting your holiday cards, or need to have a few ready-to-assemble ones on hand.  Subscribe by November 10, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT).



No comments: