Tuesday, March 20, 2018

ATC Swap: Insect Display Board

I've had this ATC in mind for about a year now, since the Beetles & Bugs set was released in last year's Occasions catalog.  I'm glad that I often sketch out a prototype idea ahead of time, which I can grab later when I'm rushing.

I got my husband on the case to find me to realistic bug photos for coloring purposes.  He didn't mind.  Boys will be boys.  :)

I did some paper piecing on the bug bodies, and to make them shiny, I heat embossed the entire pieced part with clear embossing powder.

Stamps: Beetles & Bugs, Nailed It, Labeler Alphabet, Linen BG; Paper: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Acetate; Ink: Sahara Sand, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Dazzle Gold Marker, Copic Markers; Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge, Build It Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.



No comments: