Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Another Swirly Bird Flower

I've been having fun making various Swirly Bird flowers, and I made another version of one for this month's stamp club.

This is a "make-up" card, as I had wanted to use this set at the Catalog Launch Party, but it just didn't come together in time.

I'm really loving mixing Peekaboo Peach with Calypso Coral.  Such warm colors!  The nice shine on the gold foil die-cut is clearly too shy to show up in my photos.  :/


Stamps: Swirly Bird, Sunshine Sayings; Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil; Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark; Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot.

I felt just illustrating a flower card for club was selling the Swirly Bird stamp set short, as it is so versatile for many different type of cards.  I made some 3-1/2 x 3-1/2" notecards to highlight some other images you can make with this set.

A couple of these cards were adapted from ideas from Valarie Moody.  I wish we had time to make them all in class!  :(

No comments: