Friday, December 11, 2015

Nov 2015 PP: Quick Holiday Treats

It's that time... to start pushing the Christmas cards out the door (no, I haven't started) and whip together some teacher / neighbor / co-worker gifts.  Paper Pumpkin always comes to the rescue as a kit sitting there waiting to be altered for the needs at hand.

Ok, so you have a card kit, but you need a 3-D item.  What to do?

I've got a couple projects up my sleeve you can easily make out of a half-sheet of card stock, and the old favorite 2-4-6-8 box is one of them!  I actually showed my daughter some packaging choices, and this was the one she picked.  She also scored, designed the tag layout, and added the holly berries.  I love Paper Pumpkin for kid-participation!

Don't forget to add your Paper Pumpkin creations to the My Pumpkin Challenge.  This month's theme is Season of Giving. Perfect!

ICYMI, here is November's kit as originally designed -


This is the bonus project I will be sharing with my Paper Pumpkin Club members.  You too can get the directions for this and future projects by becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, the 2-4-6-8 box NEVER gets old, especially in a totally cute pumpkin version like you've done - brilliant! These little guys will make perfect appreciation gifts! Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

Boni MontaƱo said...

Yes! These are adorable. The pattern really adds to the gift bag. Great idea. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge! :)

Cookie said...

I tired to order this Paper Pumpkin one for November but they were all sold out. I was so disappointed. You don't happen to have an extra do you?