Monday, April 13, 2015

MDSM109 Best Year Yet

It's my turn to host this week's MDS Monday sketch.  I thought it would be fun to layout a mixture of photos and background papers or stamp images at a linear angle.  This is a great way to tell a pictorial story while breaking it up with patterns or solid spaces.  In the solid or pattern squares, you can add dates, details, or journaling. 

The layout was derived from a page on pinterest I just fell in love with, and I added a mish-mash of images I liked.  I think all my pages would be B&W with a textured neutral background, if I had my druthers.

Here's this week's sketch -

MDS Elements: A Year Celebrated 2014 - hello, Midnight Cheer - 2014 round, Timeless Type Junior Uppercase, Back to School DSP, Staples; Font: mixtapeMike.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun sketch! Thank you! Your page is so beautiful!