Thursday, November 27, 2014

Visions of Acadia Moose

We go to Acadia National Park in Maine every most years.  This early snow storm has kinda dampened out plans this time.  There's a moose in front of one of the hotels in Bar Harbor.  They put a scarf on him when it gets cold.  The stamp set Visions of Santa reminded me of him.

I was playing along with Mix-Ability Challenge #80, Sparkling Watercolors!  I had to put my thinking cap on to come up with something to sparkle up my watercolor.  Then I remembered I had Smooch accents and sprays and shimmer paints.  After watercoloring the PJs, I sponged Champagne Shimmer Paint onto it for some sparkle.  This card uses Freshly Made Sketches #162.

Stamps: Visions of Santa; Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP; Ink: Black Stazon; Accessories: Cherry Cobbler ribbon, White baker's twine, Crystal Effects, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Koi Watercolors, Aquapainter, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Scallop Tag punch, Dimensionals.

Are you looking for a fun little kit to give to a crafty friend?  Or a quick, yet over-the-top, handmade gift for a co-worker?

I have three (3) Tea Bag Dispenser Box kits left, with the original papers as shown, and there is a new choose-your-preferred-mailing-option feature.  Grab yours before they are gone. 
*Tea cup charms not included.


No comments: