Monday, October 20, 2014

MDSM87 Little Swimmer

It's Yapha's turn to give us a sketch for this week's MDS Monday.  She has a couple technique hints, so make sure you check those out on the challenge blog site.
Tami's page, with the little blue square pattern, caught my eye a few weeks back.  It reminds me of indoor pool tile, so I thought *ding*... great idea for this page!  My little missy takes after her pool-loving mama!

Here is this week's sketch -

MDS Elements: Natural Composition Overlays, Accessory Cord pack, Get It Done tag, Water Droplet download from internet; Font: Bodoni MT Condensed.

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Heidi, your page turned out GREAT!!! I love the idea to use the re-colored squares. Before I even read your blog, I thought pool tiles! (Darling photo too!!!)

Unknown said...

What a lot of work to make all those little tiles but it is so appropriate for the picture of your little swimmer. I'm sure you did a lot of grouping and copying and pasting to make it easier. I love this page!
Sue Erickson
www.soggystamper.com

Unknown said...

Excellent page! Love all the 'tiles' in the background.... they remind me of a swimming pool. Goes perfectly with your cute picture. I really like how you used a different shaped boxes for the photo too.