Monday, September 15, 2014

MDSM82 Flower Child

Tara brings us a sketch and challenge right up my alley for this week's MDS Monday, lots of white-space (or vanilla-space) with a pop of color.

It is a good thing that MDS is on-the-go crafting, because I have had a heck of a time sitting down and getting my pages done.  We wrapped up the mountain biking season and vacation, and now we start right into the cyclocross season.  We have double weekends for the next four weekends.  I'm already tired.  Anyway, here's a page I whipped up on the way to Saturday's race.  I took Tara's sketch pretty literally and focused on the photo.

Papa always wants to get rid of the dandelions, but Missy and I happen to like them!

Here is Tara's sketch -


MDS Elements: Textured Very Vanilla card stock, Paper Daisies, Taffeta Trimmings, Designer Rosettes, Basic Pearls, Downtown Grunge frame; Font: Beachman Script.

2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Heidi, your simple page turned out just plain beautiful! I adore that photo!!! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

What an adorable photo.... making it a beautiful page!