Friday, September 19, 2014

FM178 Sweet Moments

Tara's challenge this week on the Friday Mashup is vellum and stitching.  Stitching?  I've got this!

I used the new Four Feathers bundle from the Holiday catalog.

Here's your Mashup Challenge:

  • Create a Project using "Vellum". 
  • Create a Project with "Stitching (Sewing or Faux)".
  • or Mash it up! and create a Project with "Vellum and Stitching".
I had help from a fun As You See It color challenge a few weeks back and this week's Sunday Stamps sketch.  Isn't this a yummy color combination?

AYSIChallenge049       
Stamps: Four Feathers, Remember This; Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Kaleidoscope DSP; Ink: Strawberry Slush, Blackberry Bliss, Versamark; Accessories: Strawberry Slush baker's twine, White EP, Feathers framelits, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread, Dimensionals.

7 comments:

Angel Johns said...

Heidi- I am not a feather fan but this card could totally change my mind! Love the vellum one that you used also. It all goes so well together. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

Becca Cruger said...

Adorable card. I love the softness of the vellum feather.

Kathya said...

Love how you used this stamp set on your card Heidi, the vellum feather is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

OttawaMom said...

Great colour combo and I too love that vellum feather. Thanks for joining is at Sunday Stamps!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

I love how the feathers contrast with the DSP, Heidi. Nice accent with the stitching, too. The vellum feather is perfect with the stamped ones.

Unknown said...

Love what you did with this. What a perfect touch the vellum feather is! And this is a color combination I have not seen with the feathers. GREAT job!

Donna said...

I LOVE that feather card and am so inspired; thanks!!